I have read the informational clarification text on the Personal Data Protection Law. I allow my personal data to be processed for feedback and notifications such as product sales and offers, information, advertisements, promotions, etc.
As Hydro Tube Industry Inc. (“Company”), we place utmost importance on the processing and protection of personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698 and apply this care on all our planning and activities.
Clarification Text on Personal Data Protection
HYDRO TUBE INDUSTRY INC. takes the highest possible level of security measures to protect your privacy and ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law.
In accordance with the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698 and in line with your satisfaction, we aim to inform you as transparently as possible regarding the ways in which your personal data is collected, the purposes of processing your personal data, people your data is shared with, the legal reasons and your rights.
a) Data Controller
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698 ("Law no. 6698"), your personal data will be collected and processed by Hydro Tube Industry Inc. ("COMPANY") as data controller within the scope described below.
b) The Purpose of Processing Personal Data
The COMPANY may collect personal data from parties such as customers, employees, potential customers, employee candidates, business partners and suppliers under categories such as identity information, customer information, customer transaction information, transaction security information, legal transaction and compliance information, and marketing sales information.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the conditions and principles for processing personal data stated in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law no. 6698 for the purposes listed below:
- Presenting the products and services offered by the COMPANY, organizing records and documents, complying with the information storage, reporting, notification, tax and other obligations stipulated by local and international legislation,
- Offering personalized advertisements, special offers, advantages and other benefits within the scope of sales and marketing activities carried out to improve the quality of services and products,
- Managing infrastructure and business activities and complying with policies and procedures including those related to auditing, finance and accounting, billing and collections, information processing systems, data and website hosting, business continuity and records, and document and print management,
- Contacting you to provide the necessary information related to information processing requirements, their system structure, the necessity of the information processing support services received, and general information regarding these services and products,
- Computations and statistical analyses for sales and marketing activities,
- Measuring and improving customer satisfaction, complaint management, receiving your opinions and suggestions regarding new services and products, receiving your reports on any issues-errors, informing you in regards to your complaints and demands,
- Receiving your orders, processing your payment transactions, delivering products in logistical cooperation with third parties, customer portfolio management, measurement and development of service quality, communication, optimization, supervision, risk management and control, promotion, analysis, marketing, sales and advertisement,
- Comparative product and/or service offers, current or new product designs and/or improvements, using your personal data in all kinds of products and services that will be offered to you within the framework of the related law and legislation that regulates the matters stated in the main contract of the COMPANY related to your disclosure of personal data to the COMPANY,
- Complying with the information storage, reporting and notification obligations stipulated by official institutions, fulfilling the requirements of contracts and executing the legal obligations binding the COMPANY regarding the utilization of these services,
- In line with the purpose of determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of the COMPANY; managing the financial operations, communication, marketing research and social responsibility activities, purchasing operations (sales, offers, assessment, ordering, budgeting, engagement), in-company system and application management operations and legal operations carried out by the COMPANY,
- Complying with applicable laws including those related to anti-money laundering and antiterrorism, and regulatory obligations (including those outside your country of residence), complying with the legal process, examining, evaluating and responding to requests from official and state authorities (including those outside your country of residence),
c) Parties your data can be shared with and their purposes
Within the frame of the conditions and principles for processing personal data stated in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law no. 6698 and limited to the execution of the purposes stated above, your personal data may be shared with the following:
- Business partners, suppliers and shareholders of the COMPANY,
- Persons and institutions allowed by the Tax Procedure Law, Social Security Institution Legislation, Court of Accounts, The Law On the Prevention of Laundering of Crime Revenues, The Law On the Prevention of Money Laundering, Turkish Code of Commerce, Turkish Code of Obligations and other legal provisions,
- Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative and legal authorities,
- Foreign companies and associates,
- Natural or legal entities we cooperate with and provide services to us for purposes such as product/service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertising and other objectives stated above, program partner institutions and organizations, institutions contracted for the delivery of the messages we send to our customers, and courier companies delivering orders to our customers.
ç) Method of Personal Data Collection and Its Legal Basis
Primarily through verbal, written or electronic media such as our social media accounts, applications made through contracted websites, General Directorate of the COMPANY, other institutions we give/receive support services from, natural and/or legal entities with which transactions are made within the scope of all kinds of legislations or contracts, or through other channels that may be found/established in the future;
Your personal data is collected by the COMPANY in line with legal legislations for the purposes stated above within the scope of the execution of the contract.
d) Rights of the Data Subject as Stated in Article 11 of the Law no. 6698
If you communicate your requests regarding your rights as data subjects, the COMPANY will conclude your request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest depending on the nature of your request. You will not be charged up to ten pages for the response you receive. For each additional page, a transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira will be charged. If the response is provided in a recording medium such as CD or flash disk, the fee that may be demanded by our company will not exceed the cost of the recording medium.
In this context, data subjects have the following rights:
To learn whether his/her personal data are processed or not,
To demand for information as to if his/her personal data have been processed,
To learn the purpose of the processing of his/her personal data and whether these personal data are used in compliance with the purpose,
To know the third parties to whom his personal data are transferred in country or abroad,
To request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
To request the erasure or destruction of his/her personal data which, despite being processed in compliance with the provisions of the Law no. 6698 and other relevant laws, does not possess the grounds for the processing anymore, and to request reporting of the operations carried out within this scope to third parties to whom his/her personal data have been transferred,
To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the data processed solely through automated systems,
To claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of his/her personal data.
In accordance with Paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the Law no. 6698 and the Statement on the Procedures and Principles of Application to Data Controller dated 10.08.2018, you can submit your request to exercise the aforementioned rights in Turkish in written form or through a registered electronic mail (REM) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or an electronic mail address previously submitted to the COMPANY and registered in our system. The information provided in the applications will only be in regards to the applicant, and it will not be possible to obtain information regarding other family members and third parties. The COMPANY reserves the right to verify your identity before providing you with a response.
In your application, it is compulsory to include the following information in addition to other information and documents related to the subject;
a) Your full name and signature if the application is submitted in written form,
b) Your T.R. identity number if you are a Turkish citizen, and your nationality, passport number or identity number (if available) if you are not a Turkish citizen,,
c) Your place of residence and/or place of work for notification,
ç) If available, your e-mail address, phone number or fax number for notification,
d) The subject of your request.
You can submit your written applications to our company's address Hydro Tube End. A.Ş. İstanbul Anadolu Yakası Organize Sanayi Bölgesi 2. Sokak No:8 Tuzla /İSTANBUL as the data controller by attaching the necessary documents. You can access the application form through the link below.
KVKK Application Form
You can submit your e-mail applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can submit your REM applications to email@example.com.
Depending on the nature of your request, you are required to provide information and documents for identity verification in full and accurately. In the event that the required information and documents are not provided suitably, problems may arise in the full and sufficient execution of the research that will be carried out by the COMPANY in relation to your request. The COMPANY declares that it reserves its legal rights in such cases. For this reason, depending on the nature of your request, you are required to submit your request in full, including the information and documents necessary.